Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

PIGGLY WIGGLY 13th June

:: BZO :: Party

Gå ner

PIGGLY WIGGLY 13th June Empty PIGGLY WIGGLY 13th June

Inlägg av Neil C-Word lör maj 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi Guys.

I heard about your forum through Ole.

I hope he has a great time over in Mexico.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing on here is to invite you all down to the GRODAN closing weekend on the 13th and 14th of June.

As usual Grodan (grev-ture) will be closing for the summer.

What a lot of people don't know is that it might not be opening back up at all!!!

So this could be the last weekend to ever party in a spot which has held such a strong reputation in Stockholm....

On the friday night we - Piggly Wiggly - will be hosting our last party before the summer.

We promise a night of wild electronic decadence. We are installing a whole load of extra lights and lazers for the occasion.

There will also be food for those who arrive early enough.

The DJ line up will include myself and a whole load of other people that have helped us along the way....

I can promise it is going to be a nasty party.

If any of you caught my early set at Suburbia 3 you'll know what to expect.

Proper nasty party music.

Here is a video of one of our other parties there.

I'll be back on in a few days to give you all the flyer and also the secret half price password.

On the night there will also be CDs given out at the end plus a whole load of other prises and suprises.

If any of you have any good suggestions for after parties, please get in touch on the facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5908796039&ref=share

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you all on the 13th for what could be the last ever weekend of Grodan.

xxx

Neil C-Word

PIGGLY WIGGLY 13th June N504955616_523072_3631
Neil C-Word
Neil C-Word

Antal inlägg : 1
Registration date : 08-05-31

http://www.myspace.com/clubpigglywiggly

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Till överst på sidan

:: BZO :: Party

Behörigheter i detta forum: